TF2, CSS, DOD:S and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released
Posted by Ghull · 01/09/11 @7:37 am
The major changes include updates to source engine and TF2:
Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
Team Fortress 2
- Added the "Server can execute" flag to the “r_cleardecals” command.
- Fixed a problem where the microphone transmit volume sometimes had no associated control and was disabled in the Audio options dialog.
- Fixed a crash on exit for Mac clients.
- Added community submitted kill icons.
- Fixed enemies seeing death notices when you backstab their team mates with Your Eternal Reward.
- Fixed the attack animation not always playing correctly for Your Eternal Reward.
- Fixed the critboost sound not playing when the Kritzkrieg charge is deployed.
- Fixed a broken texture on the Flipped Trilby.
- Updated the material for the Jag.
- Community Request
- o Fixed spawn points associated with a control point not being enabled/disabled correctly when the control point owner is set using the SetOwner input.
- o Added the "Server can execute" flag to the “firstperson” and “thirdperson” commands.
Posting comments on this article has expired on February, 8th, 2011.