New updates for ogsWatcher have been released. What's ogsWatcher? It's a application to keep your servers running shall they mysteriously suffer from a crash, plus additional functionality can be found with this tool. In essence, if you're one of the many server admins out there running a windows based server, this could possibly make your life easier.. additional infomation contained below.
ogsWatcher is a free Windows service applicaiton which provides the means to declaratively configure multiple Source game instances (DOD:S, CSS, etc) and to automatically run those games servers as either background or foreground tasks.
- Key features include
- easy configuration via an XML config file
- many configurable settings including CVars, process priority, srcds command line parameters and more
- runs as a true Windows service with automatic start and recovery capabilities
- srcds tasks can be run in foreground or background
- monitors game server instances and automatically restarts failed servers
- email notification
- graceful shutdown closes log files correctly
- detailed documentation
ogsWatcher can be downloaded for free here