Forums  ·  Maps  ·  Files  ·  Steam Skins  ·  Tutorials  ·  Tools  ·  Faqs  ·  Search  ·  Submit Content join cs planet 
Counter-Strike
News Happy New Year - 2014 !!! read/post comments comments(821)
Everyone here at CStrike-Planet would like to thank you for a fantastic 2013, and we all wish you read more ..
Forgot? · Register?
Powered by Level (3)
level3.com Internet & Data Hosting
  Forums - Server Admins - sv_lan 0 but no internet play Online: 215 · 325 325 requests per minute
Browse all
de · cs · as
fy · he · ka Wad files
  Home  Search  Maps  Files  Skins  Forums  »   Need help? try search  

1 2 3 4 5
    view:
flathybridthreaded
  Post a:
  Post a:

Author  
Phantom22
Joined May 2006

sv_lan 0 but no internet play
I just recently tried to start a server for me and my friends, but when I do, it doesnt broadcast the server to the internet. I have made sure a million times that sv_lan is 0, and it gives me this message..

"- Server is a lan server ( no heartbeat, no authentication, no non-class C addresses )"

How do I make it show up on the internet list??

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Phantom
to forum permalink 2006-07-11 20:07:54 Reply to this Print
Phantom22
Joined May 2006

This is what shows up when I start the server
to forum permalink 2006-07-11 21:11:58 Reply to this Print
snipingkid

Joined Aug 2006

SAME THING
yea same thing happens to me... idk about the lan part... i know that its on sv_lan 0... but to fix ur problem.. try this

- go on http://www.alexnolan.net/ip/
- that site will automatically find ur external ip
- with that ip-- right click on source dedicated server, go in properties, and in the command list type +ip {external ip} without the little { } and a space between it...

it could be +ip.. thats what ghull told me... but idk if its that or -ip... try em both...

if any1 can help with my prob.. help will be greatly appreciated...
--- basically no one can join my server.... ive tried with friends but nothing.... so anyone htat thinks how to fix this prob... post and any past exp... and just post for the hell of it... it sucks to see 100 ppl have seen ur topic/post and no one has writen somethin.....
to forum permalink 2006-08-03 09:18:17 Reply to this Print
silent_one
Joined Aug 2006

in response to Phantom22
heres the command
+ip your ip here -port 27015 if this doesn't work put sv_lan 0 in your server.cfg if that dont work then your ports aren't forwarded.
to forum permalink 2006-08-04 04:19:18 Reply to this Print
txgRaven txgRaven

Joined Aug 2006

what are you using to run your server? steam or hl2ds? and yes default port is 27015
--
Raven is back!
to forum permalink 2006-08-06 18:55:20 Reply to this Print
Reply Follow this topic Print thread
Forums Server Admins

Previous
Next

Bandwidth by Level (3) and N-Layer Communications Wednesday, 23-Apr 03:28:37 · feedback
© 2001-2008
Hosting & co-lo reliablesevers.com - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy. Use of this site signifies your agreement.
Not registered? Sign up