Forums  ·  Maps  ·  Files  ·  Steam Skins  ·  Tutorials  ·  Tools  ·  Faqs  ·  Search  ·  Submit Content join cs planet 
Counter-Strike
News Happy New Year - 2014 !!! read/post comments comments(821)
Everyone here at CStrike-Planet would like to thank you for a fantastic 2013, and we all wish you read more ..
Forgot? · Register?
Powered by Level (3)
level3.com Internet & Data Hosting
  Forums - Mapping, textures and models - [CZ] Door and Button help :D Online: 204 · 487 487 requests per minute
Browse all
de · cs · as
fy · he · ka Wad files
  Home  Search  Maps  Files  Skins  Forums  »   Need help? try search  

1 2 3 4 5
    view:
flathybridthreaded
  Post a:
  Post a:

Author  
noldi

Joined Jul 2009

[CZ] Door and Button help :D
Hey, thanks for your help guys. The problem is I want to make a door with a button to open and close it, I want the door to go back down and back up. When i try it ingame, the button only makes the door go backwards, instead of down and up. For the func_door, all I enable is its name, and transparency. For the func_button, I enable the target which is the name of the func_door, the Toggle flag, the Dont Move flag, the Sound tab, and the Delay before reset tab. How can I make the button make my door move up and down?
to forum permalink 2010-08-17 17:23:49 Reply to this Print
fr33pr0d fr33pr0d

Joined Mar 2009

Go to the func_door's properties, next to the small black circle you will see a drop-down (underneath Angles). If the door starts open, select Down and if the door starts closed, select Up from the drop-down menu.
--

compiling stuff...
to forum permalink 2010-08-18 05:34:27 Reply to this Print
noldi

Joined Jul 2009

Under yaw? If so, then I already have done it before, but it still doesnt go down, it goes backwards. Where do i select down?
to forum permalink 2010-08-18 15:21:28 Reply to this Print
fr33pr0d fr33pr0d

Joined Mar 2009

Yes, under Yaw. Double check your settings. That's the only setting the entity needs to move vertically.
Post a screenshot with the entity's properties.
--

compiling stuff...
to forum permalink 2010-08-18 17:08:20 Reply to this Print
Reply Follow this topic Print thread
Forums Mapping, textures and models

Previous
Next

Bandwidth by Level (3) and N-Layer Communications Wednesday, 23-Apr 06:04:28 · feedback
© 2001-2008
Hosting & co-lo reliablesevers.com - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy. Use of this site signifies your agreement.
Not registered? Sign up