Forums  ·  Maps  ·  Files  ·  Steam Skins  ·  Tutorials  ·  Tools  ·  Faqs  ·  Search  ·  Submit Content join cs planet 
Counter-Strike
News Happy New Year - 2014 !!! read/post comments comments(821)
Everyone here at CStrike-Planet would like to thank you for a fantastic 2013, and we all wish you read more ..
Forgot? · Register?
Powered by Level (3)
level3.com Internet & Data Hosting
  Forums - Mapping, textures and models - [CS1.6] Door help Online: 279 · 420 420 requests per minute
Browse all
de · cs · as
fy · he · ka Wad files
  Home  Search  Maps  Files  Skins  Forums  »   Need help? try search  

1 2 3 4 5
    view:
flathybridthreaded
  Post a:
  Post a:

Author  
noldi

Joined Jul 2009

[CS1.6] Door help
Hey everyone, I need help on making a door. Im working on a Jailbreak map, and I need a button to open the cells, and close the cells. When I try it, I use func_button on my button texture, and target the cells etc. The first time i use the button (INGAME), the cells open. The next time i do it, the cells dont close. How do I make the cells close and open in a cycle? Thanks
to forum permalink 2010-07-26 21:37:54 Reply to this Print
fr33pr0d fr33pr0d

Joined Mar 2009

Set the flag Toggle for each door.
--

compiling stuff...
to forum permalink 2010-07-27 08:14:36 Reply to this Print
noldi

Joined Jul 2009

in response to noldi
Ah thanks mate. But, theres also another problem. I try to use door textures on my map, but they always appear cut off. The door's appropriate size looks cut off, how can I make the doors/other cut-off textures their appropriate look? TY
to forum permalink 2010-07-27 10:02:06 Reply to this Print
fr33pr0d fr33pr0d

Joined Mar 2009

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'cut off' (maybe a screenshot would help) but you could try selecting the side of the brush with the texture that looks out of place (use Toggle Texture Application - Shift+A to select one side of the brush) and click on Fit. Be careful though not to scale the texture to much. You should never scale the texture below 1 or over 10, otherwise you will probably get compile errors.
--

compiling stuff...
to forum permalink 2010-07-27 13:23:00 Reply to this Print
noldi

Joined Jul 2009

Great!! It worked thanks Thank you so much dude
to forum permalink 2010-07-27 21:51:07 Reply to this Print
Reply Follow this topic Print thread
Forums Mapping, textures and models

Previous
Next

Bandwidth by Level (3) and N-Layer Communications Thursday, 24-Apr 05:21:21 · feedback
© 2001-2008
Hosting & co-lo reliablesevers.com - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy. Use of this site signifies your agreement.
Not registered? Sign up