Forums  ·  Maps  ·  Files  ·  Steam Skins  ·  Tutorials  ·  Tools  ·  Faqs  ·  Search  ·  Submit Content join cs planet 
Counter-Strike
News Happy New Year - 2014 !!! read/post comments comments(821)
Everyone here at CStrike-Planet would like to thank you for a fantastic 2013, and we all wish you read more ..
Forgot? · Register?
Powered by Level (3)
level3.com Internet & Data Hosting
  Forums - Skins & models - [CS1.6] crosshair for AWP cs 1.5 Online: 179 · 337 337 requests per minute
Browse all
de · cs · as
fy · he · ka Wad files
  Home  Search  Maps  Files  Skins  Forums  »   Need help? try search  

1 2 3 4 5
    view:
flathybridthreaded
  Post a:
  Post a:

Author  
BuLL*
Joined Nov 2009

Thumbs down [CS1.6] crosshair for AWP cs 1.5
this is actually for cs 1.5 .. i understand that without scope the awp shot will be random, but if you add a crosshair for the awp without scoping the shot will be MOSTLY perfect like a scope shot.
now i have seen players shoot without scoping and thats an advantage, kind of unfair it helps you react faster if you have a steady aim, everyone almost these days use crosshair awping.

what i would like to ask you all ( please pros only i dont speak to noobs )
is how do you get a crosshair for an awp in counterstrike 1.5
do i have to download a hack or something? hope not i never used hacks in 8 years of playing counterstrike..
is it for free? and can it be done at a net cafe or you can only do it on your pc

thanx
to forum permalink 2009-11-21 02:44:38 Reply to this Print
LiaSs
(Unregistered)

i need that scope .. i want the scope 1.5 for cs 1.6 pls can you told me how i can get ?
to forum permalink 2009-12-22 17:16:08 Reply to this Print
javasniper javasniper

Joined Aug 2009

have you go to fpsbanana website? there is many scopes you can use in a game. but, about awp corsair, i never know that
--
NO CHEAT ~ PLAY HARD ~ GO FRAG !
to forum permalink 2009-12-30 08:21:38 Reply to this Print
Reply Follow this topic Print thread
Forums Skins & models

Previous
Next

Bandwidth by Level (3) and N-Layer Communications Thursday, 17-Apr 18:41:49 · feedback
© 2001-2008
Hosting & co-lo reliablesevers.com - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy. Use of this site signifies your agreement.
Not registered? Sign up