View Full Version : Unable to change hand..

Unregistered
Apr 15th, 03:08AM
Hi, - I have some problem changing hand, from left og right.

Some time agow I installed Steam, and sudenly I was left-handed,
- no problems - I could change that in the options menu.

Now I havn't played for some time, and now I can't,
- neither in the options nemu
- or if I press "H" in a game.
- or buy command: 'lefthand 0'
- or buy command: 'cl_righthand'

My CONFIG.CFG in the /CSTRIKE 'directory' tell me 'cl_righthand "1"' but it isn't !

Nothing works , please help me ..

Unregistered
Apr 15th, 03:56AM
PPPLLLZZZZ! someone help me, i cant logon to steam at alll! i go to launch steam and it says " Could not connect to Steam network." then it wont even do anything after i click ok it just disappears and i try again and again and same thing popps up! Plz someone have resolution for this!

sraLEJ
Apr 15th, 05:21AM
PPPLLLZZZZ! someone help me, i cant logon to steam at alll! i go to launch steam and it says " Could not connect to Steam network." then it wont even do anything after i click ok it just disappears and i try again and again and same thing popps up! Plz someone have resolution for this!

please move your topic
- to the section for steam,
- and make it new (not on others)
Please..

Unregistered
Apr 20th, 11:40AM
i had the same problem, i found out it was because i had some weird processes running go into tsk manager processes and mess around with it (dont end explorer)

here are the ones that sstopped mine from working

irmon

hidserv <----------- a little weird

mrpexe

qqtask <------------ this is just quick time player

i dont know it might have been that i only have 96 mb's of memory but you can try it too

Benck
Jun 30th, 05:52PM
Ok, I just downloaded steam, went to play games, then all of a sudden i started playing, I WAS LEFT HANDED, i tried all of that cl_ shit, but it didnt work,i even tried pressing h and swithing , but it said that i was right handed but I WASNT, PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME

problem
Jan 30th, 01:24PM
i cant change my resolution in counter strike condiotion zero because when i want to change the render from software to opengl my computer says that is in software mode and it cant be changed plsssssssssssssssss help me (If you can sent me an email muiskiller@yahoo.gr thanks

rv
Apr 30th, 06:29AM
change the video mode to D3D and run CS as administrator by right clicking..